Registered, Now what?
After hitting "submit" on your camper’s registration form, you will receive a Registration Confirmation Email.
If you selected "Pay by Credit Card" for the deposit payment, your camper will be enrolled during the next business hours, and your credit card charged at that time. Once this step is completed, you will see a "Payment Received" email and know your camper is enrolled in their preferred session.
If you selected "Pay By Check" for the deposit payment, your child will NOT be enrolled until your deposit is received. When deposit and registration form are both received, your child will be enrolled in their selected session.
**If you want to change your camper's session of attendance or your deposit method, you will need to contact Jodi directly:
Your confirmation email will direct you to your online portal and you will see there, in the Forms and Documents section, the required information for all campers. All campers’ forms and documents are due June 1.
Please log into your CampInTouch account at any time to:
- Add another session or camper
- Update contact information
- View and Submit forms and documents
- Make payments or change card on file
We partner with an app called Campanion to bring you closer to your camper’s experience! This app is linked with your CampInTouch account.
The best things about it? It helps with all of your pre-camp preparations and you get fun updates and photos of your camper right on your phone.
To get started, follow these simple steps:
- Download the Campanion app
- Use your CampInTouch Account email address and password to log in
- Complete forms online and upload completed paperwork right in the app
- Upload a training photo of your child, which enables the app to send you photos of your camper over the summer
- Ensure you have push notification enabled within your phone settings so you can receive important updates from camp all year long!
You can also watch our Campanion Tutorial on YouTube for a visual step-by-step guide to setting up your account.
All balances must be paid by June 1. Once your camper is enrolled, you will receive an email and invoice on the first business day of each month from (November-June). On your registration you selected your billing preference of either "Monthly Installments" or "Pay by Check". For those families who selected Monthly Installments, your email will include the amount your card will be charged automatically the first business day of the month. Families who selected "Pay By Check," can make as many or as few payments as they would like, with all balances paid in full by June 1.
If your family will be applying for Financial Aid Assistance, or a Military Scholarship, you will need to set up a different payment plan schedule. Please contact Jodi for more information.
Traditional Camp and LIT
- Check-In Sunday from 1:00 and 3:00 p.m.
- Check-Out Saturday from 9:30 - 10:30 a.m.
- Check-In Sunday at 1:00 p.m.
- Check-Out Wednesday at 10:00 a.m.
Check In Day Procedures
Here's a short video that includes everything you need to know about what to expect when you arrive at Y Camp on check-in day! More information is available in the Parent Handbook.