Are you and your camper thinking about trying overnight camp... but, still uncertain? Try three days and two nights at YCamp. Your camper will get to experience several different camp activities, sleep in cabins, eat in the Dining Hall - EXPLORE CAMP! This program is for campers 7 - 9 years old.
Explorer campers will be grouped in their own cabin and participate in activities that are specifically designed for their age group. This program is thoughtfully created to foster connections with campers and counselors, while making YCamp feel like home. Campers will get a taste of the YCamp Experience.
Campers enjoy the independence of being away from home, and being a camper, while being cared for by nurturing staff for a manageable length of time! This program builds confidence in both campers and parents and is a launching pad for summers to come!
Explorer's Camp Highlights
- Check-In from 10:00 - 11:00 a.m. on Thursday
- Sample a variety of different YCamp activities
- Live in cabin with Counselor and other Explorer Campers
- Eat family style in Dining Hall with Cabinmates
- Create meaningful connections and make lasting memories
- Experience all camp closing campfire
- Check-Out from 10:00 - 11:00 a.m. on Saturday